It's time to stock up on supplies and embark on a new expedition to Mars.
Today we'll cover a huge distance in a fraction of a second. Don't you think it's possible? Then meet the tank, which can control time.
A new tank: the Time Shifter 5R-300.
The tank was created in the secret labs of Mars using Ares energy technology and Martian devices.
Experimental tachyon gas pedals allow this tank to change time and space around.
Needless to say, Earth corporations dream of getting their hands on this technology? Unfortunately for them, when destroyed, the tank teleports to the shelter of its creators, which has not yet been discovered by greedy earthlings.
Now the choice is up to the exotankers. Ready to conquer time?
Of course, the surprises don't end there. It's time to put on your crown and go into battle.
Who will be the first king in combat? Can you guess what it is?
That's right. There's a new Battle Royale mode for you.
What do you need to know about this new mode?
To win, you need to destroy all enemy kings and have time to protect your own kings.
Each battle lasts 10 minutes.
In case of a draw at the end of the timer, the game will continue until the first king dies.
In addition to the introduction of a new mode and tank in the game has been changed as follows:
- Battle UI (experience and current level numbers are now displayed)
- Temporarily disabled "Beacon Mode".
- FPS and Ping button now appears
- More items in graphics settings menu
- Player (not friend) status is no longer displayed in search
- Mode name is now visible on draft stage
- Button to turn off search with a group of players
- Match acceptance time has now been increased from 20 seconds to 40 seconds.