We understand how important it is to diversify the types of weapons and shooting when it comes to developing a shooter. Let’s add a bit of sci-fi and futuristic technology, and we’ll get the following set of tank guns: Lasers, Rocket Launchers, Flamethrowers, Machine Guns, Single-shot Guns, Grenade Launchers, and Plasma Weapons.
In addition to its appearance, effects, and sound, each gun has some special properties that determine its behavior:
1. Targeting. Manual or automatic lock-on.
2. Projectile type. Bullet, beam, rocket, particle beam, etc.
3. Projectile speed.
4. The number of projectiles per shot.
5. Fire rate.
7. Damage type. Physical or absolute.
9. The number of shells in a clip.
10. Clip reload time.